Babushka

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Back in the USSR


I love you so much family! if you can post these on my blog i will be grateful. I am so happy to finally get to russia and i am so scared! i feel i don't know anything! anyway, i love you very very much and I am the most blessed to have you as my family. Thanks for the awesome package and for the awesome videos! I didn't even cry when I watched them! I love you all!!! dosvidanya AS THE beatles once sang, "I'M )HEADIN) BACK IN THE USSR YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY I AM BOYYYYYY BACK IN THE US BACK IN THE US BACK IN THE USSR!!"

 saying goodbye to the mtc and sister gish!!
 me creeping on this english investigator named Leah. She is so great
 my two pals here at the MTC
 squeezing my kelsey gish!
 so happy we got to say goodbye!
 HANGING WITH DAMIEN! 
 she's the best
 goodbye district! but not really since we are all headed to samara
being russian with the district

No comments:

Post a Comment